Lecturer in Nursing
School of Nursing and Health Sciences
11 Airlie Place,
+(44) 01382 388534
- Preparation and teaching of relevant subject areas
- Deputy module leader for "Safety and Comfort" module
- Deputy Learning Team Facilitator for Sept 08 cohort of students
Scholarly activities include completion of PGCertHE, reviewer for 3 journals, member of Learning Team Evaluation group, member of various School committees. I also participate in assessment strategies for modules I am involved in teaching.
Long-term adherence to lifestyle change following a cardiac event. Supporting patients and partners to optimise outcomes following a cardiac event. Influence of partner support on patient outcomes following a cardiac event.
Wider professional activities
- Chair of Cardiac Rehabilitation Working Group (part of NHS Tayside Cardiac Managed Clinical Network) (2004 - 2008)
- Elected Treasurer for the Cardiac Rehabilitation Interest Group Scotland (2000 - 2007)
- RCN Research Society
- RCN Rehabilitation Nurse Forum
- British Association of Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Cardiac Rehabilitation Interest Group Scotland
All parts of Common Foundation Programme. Cardiovascular and other relevant elements of Adult branch programme All clinical skills sessions (CFP and adult) Interprofessional education session.